Posts tagged ‘mold symptoms’
- Respiratory problems; including difficulty breathing, wheezing, shortness of breath;
- Sinus and nasal congestion and irritation;
- Irritation of the eyes — watery, burning, red;
- Sore and/or dry throat;
- Skin rashes and irritations;
- Problems with sense of smell;
- Typical symptoms normally associated with a cold or allergies; and
- Memory problems, odd mood swings, nose bleeds, body aches and pains, and fevers are occasionally reported in mold cases.
Mold exposure can also exacerbate other illnesses and conditions, including asthma. These symptoms are often worse for the young, elderly, or people with compromised immune systems.
If you have any of these symptoms and you believe they may be related to mold, it’s prudent to engage a mold inspection and testing professional to perform an analysis of your home and/or place of work.